40% Appearance; 40% Flavor; 20% Texture
• Limit one entry per person. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. The Contest is intended for amateur bakers only. Professional bakers or those who earn a significant portion of their livelihood from baking may not enter the contest, nor can employees of General Mills, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and members of their immediate households. 1st Place winners from any 2014 Gold Medal Flour Cookie Contest are not eligible to enter the 2015 Gold Medal Flour Cookie Contest.
• To enter, create your own unique recipe for any kind of cookie from scratch. Your recipe must include at least one cup of any guaranteed premium quality Gold Medal flour. For Gold Medal Flour product information, visit www.goldmedalflour.com or www.facebook.com/goldmedalflour.
• Recipes must be named, your own creation, unpublished, and not previously submitted to any other contest.
• Bring your prepared food entry and corresponding recipe to the Expo Center Building. Check-in is 9:00 – 9:30am on Saturday, July 25th and Contest will begin at 10:00am. Follow the fair's entry guidelines.
• Entries should be submitted with 1) a Gold Medal flour proof of purchase or product label, 2) a neatly written or typed recipe for the entry (illegible recipes may be disqualified) with estimates on preparation time and total baking time denoted, and 3) your name, address and phone number.
• By submitting your entry, you accept all Contest rules and agree to be bound by the judges’ decisions, which will be final. With entry submission, you also acknowledge and agree that no claim relating thereto shall be asserted against General Mills or any of its officers, directors, employees, agencies, representatives, successors, assigns or shareholders.
• If the recipe you enter is awarded a prize, you also agree that your winning recipe will become the property of General Mills which reserves the right to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, and use any or all of it for publicity, promotion or advertising in any form of media without compensation to you. You hereby irrevocably authorize and grant permission to General Mills and others licensed or otherwise permitted by General Mills to use and distribute your name, address, voice and likeness for any and all purposes, including publicity, advertising and trade purposes, by all means of publication including electronic and Internet, without any obligation or liability to you and without any additional approval or consent. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise regulated by law.
Sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55440. © 2015 General Mills